An overview of Samsung Galaxy Note9
Samsung has established a reputation for launching phones with cutting-edge technology, making it one of the top-selling brands in the smartphone industry. With Samsung Galaxy Note9 launched in the third week of August, it is interesting to see how the brand has turned it up a notch by offering a plethora of features.
Here are the key highlights of the new Samsung Galaxy Note9:
- The most interesting aspect of Samsung Galaxy Note9 is that it has added a carbon fiber cooling system, which prevents overheating and delivers a sustained performance.
- Its dual camera recognizes as much as 20 different types of scenes. Besides this, additional features in the camera settings help you get the best shot every single time.
- It comes with a 4000 mAh battery, which is the biggest battery provided in the recent Samsung phones, surpassing the battery of Galaxy Note8 that came with a 3300 mAh battery.
- The S pen now comes with Bluetooth connectivity. Users can utilize it for various tasks like taking selfies, giving presentations, and much more.
Now that the readers are aware of the highlights of the phone, let us take a look at what the phone offers to its users:
- Performance: Samsung Galaxy Note9 comes with a flagship 2.7GHz 64-bit octa-core Exynos 9810 processor, which is also provided in Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ smartphones. It comes in two variants — 6GB RAM with 128GB storage and 8GB RAM with 512GB storage. The storage can be expanded to 1TB using an external micro SD slot. Usually, such high-end performance tools end up heating the phone, causing it to malfunction. But, as discussed in the key highlights, the phone has carbon fiber water-filled heat pipes which are used to dissipate heat. The phone runs on Android Oreo 8.1.
- Display: Samsung continues with its notch-less and bezel-less display with Note9. It has one of the biggest phone screens, measuring 6.4 inches. It also offers AMOLED infinity display with 516 PPI pixel density and a Quad HD resolution of 2960×1440 pixels. The infinity display provides an edge-to-edge immersive experience. The screen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
- Camera: Samsung Galaxy Note9 comes with a 12MP dual-lens camera, where one lens has a wide-angle sensor, while the other one has a telephoto sensor. The optical image stabilization offers detailed and life-like images. The phone has an 8MP front camera with an aperture of f/1.7, making it suitable for selfies.